Our mobile site is optimized for smaller screens.



Custom Search

Welcome to Chittenden & Addison Counties!

10% of success in real estate is bricks and mortar. The other 90% is listening to what people say and finding what they need.

The Chris von Trapp Real Estate team is a dedicated, passionate, and experienced group of realtors working with Vermont real estate in Chittenden and Addison County. They work with distinctive Vermont country properties, Lake Champlain real estate, and Vintage Vermont property in the greater Burlington Vermont area and towns in Addison County. Chris von Trapp is a top agent with Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty. 

Contact Vermont realtor Chris von Trapp for help buying or selling Vermont real estate from Burlington to Middlebury and everywhere in between. 


Working with a Buyer's Agent

....the key to finding the right home!

Click here to learn more!